Saturday, December 26, 2009

Miss Wiggles!!

The moment I discovered U, I loved U…The moment I saw U, I loved U more…The moment I heard U, I lived to love… The moment I felt U, I loved more…The moment I touched U, I loved…The moment I see U, I love U! -Mommy-

Nayvee has been moving like crazy I can't even explain how I feel right now! I love her, and even though she isn't here yet I can't picture me and Zac's life without her. Monday morning I was looking down at you and I see my tummy move.. It was so shocking and really amazing. Did i just see you move or was that my imagination. I thought to myself maybe im imagining it. Then I seen you move again, I knew it was you. I'm so glad that I see you move now, It's so much better to see you move and I can see it now.. It's more real!
I love you Nayvee and we can't wait for you to be here!!

2 comments:

mariandkayle said...

Oh..You are going to be such a great mommy...There is nothing like feeling a new life grow inside you...It is indiscribable...
Being pregnant really puts into perspective the constant companion we have in our savior...However, he is a little more subtle than Nayvee...Love every minute of it...You are beautiful...I can't wait to meet her...

Megan Andersen said...

I am lovin' the name you guys picked out...she is going to be freakin' adorable!!!