Tuesday, March 9, 2010

She's on her way!!

I'm 39 weeks now and so ready for Nayvee to be here! I have been having the worst month ever it seems like. She has been on my siatic nerve, I have a waddle, and I feel like i can't even walk!! It's so werid how your body changes, but it's so worth it!! I've been in pre labor now for 3 weeks. I went to the hospital the night of my baby shower and I was hurting so bad they checked me and I was only at a one and 80% thinned. Then I went back another time and they said i was a 2 so I was way excited thinking they would admit me, but they didn't. BIG let down!! So last monday i was in so much pain I called my doctor to see what I could do about the pain and he said this coming monday we can pick a date to start you, so I'm way excited about this. I went in yesterday and he checked me I am at a 4, so he said Thursday we will start you!! :) Nayvee is on her way!! 2 more days, and our little girl is here.. Since he told me, I have been so nervous! I feel like i have so much to do but then again I have already done it. Our bag is packed, house is cleaned, laundry is done... Now just waiting :) It seems like just yesterday we were telling people it was a girl, and now it is finally here!! I can't wait to see what she looks like, who's nose she will have, who's lips, and I can't wait to just kiss on her!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to kiss on her too. And bath her, and look at her cute wrinkles, and smell her, change her, tend her. Bring it On!!!!