Monday, November 9, 2009

Pregnancy

My sister gave me an idea of writing what i have been feeling latley, so me and Zac can remember what went on. I know sometimes we forget how we feel about situations that we go through, so here is a start.

20th week we went to our first ultra sound.. It was so fun knowing what we were having, and just to see you inside my belly. We were shocked at first knowing we were having a little girl. That night Zac came around saying she better look like a mini you because if she looks like me she wont be cute.. She is going to look like both of us, hopefully you will have your daddy's little nose and his eye lashes :) and if you have blue eyes that will be great to. I'm sure you will get a little of both of us the good things...

I'm only 22 weeks and you move a little not a whole lot but sometimes i can feel you wiggle, We were at your grandma Kim's (zac's mom) house a couple days ago me and Amanda your Aunt were on the couch and i felt this hard little leg, elbow, or bum and grabbed amanda's hand so she could feel :> it was a really really neat feeling.

I cannot wait for christmas this year, it is going to be so different with a little baby next year and so fun! Everyone has asked what would you like for christmas but when your pregnant you dont really feel like you need anything just baby stuff..:)
Can't wait for you to be here with us only 122 days to go :)

1 comment:

Tara said...

You are the sweetest most kindest mommy to be in the world. I love you and can't wait for my little sweetie to come!!! Love you sis!